In order to offer you sturdy and durable product,
Aqua-Bois insures the quality of each component of its products.
Our expertise guarantees a first rate product.
For the first three (3) years after purchase of your pool, Aqua-Bois warrants the replacement or repair of all parts which prove to be defective in material or workmanship. During the subsequent years, the defective parts will be submitted to a depreciation percentage; payment by the itinial owner will be based on the following scale:
|15-year limited warranty|
|1st year : 0 % of cost||9th year : 65 % of cost|
|2nd year : 0 % of cost||10th year : 70 % of cost|
|3rd year : 0 % of cost||11th year : 75 % of cost|
|4th year : 40 % of cost||12th year : 80 % of cost|
|5th year : 45 % of cost||13th year : 85 % of cost|
|6th year : 50 % of cost||14th year : 90 % of cost|
|7th year : 55 % of cost||15th year : 95 % of cost|
|8th year : 60 % of cost||16th + year : 100 % of cost|
The cost of replacement will be the retail cost suggested by the manufacturer at the time of replacement.
NOTE : Springing and graying of wood are natural phenomenon caused by seasoning and ultraviolet ray. To apply quickly a water-repellant stain reduce considerably those effects.
Aqua-Bois reserves the right to change or improve the design of the product warranted hereunder without incurring any obligation to make any modifications to or to install any improvement on the product.
Conditions and limitations :
Warranty applies to :
- Defects resulting or arising out of the manufacturing process;
- the initial buyer and can not be transferred.
Warranty does not apply to :
- damage caused by the formation and movement of ice, fire and wind;
- damage in or due to transportation;
- damage due to improper maintenance, accident, abuse, misuse or negligence;
- problems resulting from not following the assembly instructions or due to poor installation;
- all problems due to animals, plants, blunt instruments or caused by vandalism.
What is not covered :
- the cost of manpower for the removal, transportation or installation of any part;
- water replacement or filling charges;
- chemical additives replacement charges;
- injuries to persons;
- damages to property and surrounding installations (fences, deck, etc.);
- parts having suffered the effects of corrosion, contraction, expansion, cracks or torsion, but following their good operations;
- any consequential damages.
Purchaser’s responsibility :
- to insure to completely respect the installation plans provided by Aqua-Bois;
- to quickly apply water-repellent stain on external surface of the pool by rigorously respecting instructions of stain manufacturer;
- to avoid earth and grass to touch the wood;
- to provide proof of the original date of purchase by means of a bill of sale or contract.